Monday 29 September 2014

Live Drawing Part 2


At the weekend I went for a coffee with one of my friends and while I was there I took the opportunity to do some more live drawing. I had less time than I did with the first live drawing so I just concentrated on some of the more interesting shapes I seen in people. This was mainly because I was at the Starbucks window where people fly past so I had about 3-5 seconds of sight of each individual. I'm really enjoying this and slowly but surely getting more confident, I especially like to draw tall skinny people and angular people, those shapes interest me more than circles. 
For my next live drawing I want to go down to either Waterstones or the Union so I can look down onto the people below and hopefully get some really interesting drawings and shapes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment