Friday 14 November 2014

Taking the silhouettes further


Here is one of the silhouettes I've chosen which I then drew over them to work on their design more. I decided to just work on this silhouette because it had the strongest stance and proportion compared to the other 3 silhouettes I've chosen - which looked more like companions rather than protagonists.

With this character I wanted to go for a desert wanderer theme so lots of clothing especially around the face to protect it from sand/dirt etc. I've shared this to my friends and on my twitter to see which ones got the best views and they seemed to like all of them, but 2 and 8 got the most attention. Number 2 is actually my favourite as well so I'm happy with the result. 

My next step is to do some colour tests of number 2 silhouette and repeat the process to get more feedback on them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment